Sep 19, 2019
On the off chance that your Roku stick not working ensure, you pursue the service ventures for the Roku stick appropriately. Additionally, have a go at resetting the Roku stick. Understanding this isn't advanced science, pursue the beneath steps for a fast goals.
No Picture on TV
If the picture not showing on Roku screen after connection the roku remote. Check that instruction.
- Look-over the red power button light on the Roku stick.
- Check HDMI Cable is this correct input port on your TV.
- Look-over the video cables or HDMI cables are strongly connected.
- Check the wall power supply is working.
If you still having Roku Stick Not Working issue? Read the next steps of solutions
No Network Connection
- Make note of your switches IP address and enter it in the space accommodated the URL.
- Try not to enter Google and type the IP, type it straightforwardly in the URL space.
- There are chances for the password to have changed while setting up the Roku stick.
- So ensure the secret password is same, contact the internet supplier for this situation.
WiFi Network Out Of Range
If you're facing this issues, at that point it could when the Roku and the switch are far.
Try to connect by keeping them close by.
Low internet quality could likewise be an explanation, ensure you are using a net connection that has generally excellent quality.
Also, make sure that the wifi network is not outdated and the switch that you’re using is good with your Roku stick.
Reset Roku by doing factory reset and make note that you should do the entire set up from entering the Roku connection code to the last channels including process.
Issue with Pairing the Remote
- To start with, ensure the batteries are not dead. On the off chance that you check this toward the end, at that point the entire procedure is a bummer.
- Open the back section of the remote and discover the pairing button, just certain Roku sticks have Roku upgraded remote and just on those the pairing button is available.
Problem with Roku Enhanced Remote
- Restart your Roku streaming stick by exploring through the means Settings > System > Power > System restart > Restart.
- Re-pair the remote by hard squeezing the key on the back section of the remote. It tends to be found below the battery space.
- Re try to connect the Roku stick using an extension wire.
Issues a Standard Remote
- Ensure the remote's sign is arriving at the Roku stick.
- It will arrive at just in case you're sitting before the TV that is with the Roku player.
- Re-seat the batteries and set them again.
- Or then again Change to another batteries .
Channel Streaming Issues
Make sure if you have bought in for the channel.
- Check payment.
- Attach the stickto another USB port accessible on your TV.
- Ensure you using the USB wire.
- You might not have specific requests for the USB wire that you are using.
The most effective method to Factory Reset the Roku Stick
This is the last strategy to solve Roku stick not working issue
Explore to HOME - > Settings, using your remote.
Select the device on the settings window and select Advanced System Settings.
Discover the factory reset alternative on a similar screen and start without any preparation to finish the setup.
If you want to know more about roku setup, roku remote control and www.roku.com/link activation contact with our support team at this number +1 209-600-7537 and get complete guide.